Nevada SCBWI

Society of Children's Book Writers and Illustrators

Hello Everyone,

I have contacted the head illustrator for Nevada and I am hoping to be receiving some emails soon of our local illustrators. I have moved the meeting to next month until we get this group moving. I'm excited to see who jumps on board.

All The Best,
Naomi Canale

Views: 0

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Naomi, My name is Brooke Bishop, and I am a fine artist from Truckee, and am 3/4 of the way through illustrating a children's book. I recently heard about your group through Eve Werner, and have signed up, after contacting Suzanne, for Nuts and Bolts and "Wild Things". I was hoping on coming over to Borders this Sunday, but I am seeing that you are going to wait till next meeting on March 29. I have many questions about whether my dimensions are correct, etc. so guess I could get these answered @Nuts and Bolts. I look forward to meeting you, Brooke Bishop
Hello Brooke,

I'm so glad you found us and that you've joined the group. I can't wait to see your illustrations. If you have a scanner, I thought we could start critique on here as well. So if you want to upload your illustration, I would love to have a look. If not, we can always go over it at our first meeting. Thanks again for joining and I look forward to meeting you.

Naomi Canale

RSS

© 2017   Created by Ellen Hopkins.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service